Eurostar Group, the leading digital and consumer technology innovator in the Middle East, has announced a strategic partnership with UK-based mobile brand, Fly. in the GCC and Africa. In a launch event held in Dubai, UAE, the leading consumer electronics giant introduced a wide range of innovative Smartphones branded “Fly by Eurostar”. The new product range, a series of power-packed ultra-stylish mobile phones, will be seen across retail outlets in the first quarter of 2014.
Having established a strong leadership across Russia, Ukraine, CIS and India, the UK-based mobile brand is all set to make its foray into the Middle East through its strategic association with Eurostar Group. The technology innovator offers a wide range of unique devices across all categories: featured phones, smart phones and tablets.
Speaking at the launch of “Fly by Eurostar”, Mr. Raju Jethwani, Chairman of Eurostar Group,Dubai. said: “Our Partner Fly is known for its innovative technology and style, having established a clear leadership in many countries. The Quality, functionalities, features, style and performance will exceed the consumers’ expectations. We are delighted to associate our brand with Fly in this region and are confident that together we will ensure its wide-acceptance here.”
“The launch of “Fly by Eurostar” marks the Group’s foray into the smartphone category and reinforces our focus on the smart technologies. We believe the association of our brand and their powerful product range on offer will take the Group to new heights of technology innovation. We are excited to take this partnership to the expected level and serve our customers with the best product quality all the time” says Mr.Youssef Saidi Group COO of Eurostar Group,Dubai.
Mr.Suresh Radhakrishnan,the group CEO of Fly said: “Fly is delighted to partner with Eurostar and bring our exciting brand to the Middle East & Africa and this partnership will address the ever increasing demand from consumers for innovative technology”..
The “Fly by Eurostar” smartphone series comes as a novelty with very attractive designs and value for money preposition for the consumer who is looking for well-proven solutions which can deliver on all tasks of a modern Smartphone whilst making the user pride of owning “fly by Eurostar.”
The Fly by Eurostar series includes:
• IQ 238 Jazz – The Android 2.3.5, which is 3.5″ TFT capacitive, offers crystal clarity with HVGA 320 x 480 pixel resolution, and a powerful performance with SC6820, 1GHz Processor and 256 MB RAM, 1300 mAH, Li-Ion battery and 512MB Internal Memory. The Dual SIM phone is equipped with GSM 900/1800/EDGE, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and a 2MP camera. Weighing a mere 101 gm, the Jazz is easily one of the lightest in the world.
• IQ431 Glory – The Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is 3.5″ TFT Capacitive and offers a 320 x 480 (HVGA)pixel resolution. The 1300 mAH, Li-Ion battery ensures long lasting performance along with 512 MB RAM and 512 MB Internal Memory. With a SC7710G, 1GHz Processor and Mali 300 GPU, the phone has Dual SIM capacity and is incredibly light at just 106.8 grams.
• IQ4407 Era Nano – With a 4″ TFT capacity, the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean offers a 480 x 800 (WVGA)pixel resolution, 512 MB RAM, 4GB Internal Memory, T6572 Dual Core1.2 GHz Processor, Dual SIM and 1550 mAH, Li-Ion battery.
• IQ4404 Spark – 4.5″ IPS Capacitive, the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, Dual SIM phone offers 480 x 854 (FWVGA) pixel resolution, 512MB RAM, 4GB Internal Memory, MT6572M Dual Core 1.2 GHz Processor, GPU Mali 400, Dual Camera (Rear – 5MP; Front – 0.3MP), and 1750 mAH, Li-Ion battery.
• IQ4405 Thunder – 4.5″ IPS Capacitive, the Dual SIM phone is equipped with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, 1GB RAM, 4GB Internal Memory, MT6582M Quad Core 1.3 GHz Processor, GPU Mali 400MP2, 480 x 854 (FWVGA) pixels resolution, GSM 850/900/1800/1900/EDGE, and Dual Camera (Rear – 5MP; Front – 2MP).
• IQ454 Evo Tech 1 – 5.0″ TFT Capacitive, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean is equipped with 512MB RAM, 4GB Internal Memory, MT6572M, Dual Core 1.2 GHz Processor, GPU Mali 400, Dual SIM, 480 x 854 (FWVGA) pixels resolution, Dual Camera (Rear 5MP; Front 0.3MP) and 2000 mAH, Li-Ion battery.
The UAE-based Eurostar Group has a strong global presence with own retail showrooms, strong presence across the regions’s power retailers, Wholesale dealers and electronic stores and business operations in 50 countries worldwide. The Group has been supporting the UAE economy and society for more than three decades by bringing the best products and services to the UAE and the Middle East.